PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT DATES BELOW FOR UPCOMING FUN AND EXCITING EVENTS AT PENDERLEA
Important Dates!Important Dates!!Mark Your Calendars…
October 27- Picture Day/READ TO ACHIEVE TEST
· October 28-Early Release/Staff Development
· October 28- Band Auditions at Trask HS
· November 9-20 ES/MS Benchmarks
· November 11-Holiday/Veteran’s Day
· November 17-Interim Reports/BRING PARENTS TO SCHOOL DAY
· November 25-Staff/Student Vacation
· November 26-27- Holiday/Thanksgiving
· December 8- Talent Show
· December 18-End of 2nd Nine Weeks
· December 21-31-Staff/Student Vacation/Christmas HolidaySchool Improvement Team meeting dates/times - EVERYONE is Welcome!
August 11th - 3:15p - August 18th 3:`15p
September 15 - 5:15p
October 20 - 3:15
November 17 - 3:15
December 8 - 5:15
January 12 - 3:15p
February 9 - 3:15p
March 8 - 3:15p
April 12 - 3:15p
May - 17 - 3:15p
Please check back regularly as dates/times may change due to weather, etc.The Penderlea Cookbooks are here! Contact the front office about purchasing a copy.
They make great gifts and the money made from the books will purchase
technology for our students to use in their classrooms. Cookbooks are on sale for $10.00
Please remember to pick up your children at the car pick up lane located by the cafeteria.
In order to provide a safe and secure check out, it is important that everyone follow this procedure.
Students will no longer be checked out of school between 2:15 and 3:00p unless they have an appointment or it is an emergency. This is due to the large amount of phone calls, faxes and end of day duties taking place in the front office at the end of the day. Safety and security is our #1 priority.
Please have your child at Penderlea before 7:45 am. Arrival times are between 7:15 and 7:40. Car riders are to report to the media center if the arrive between 7:15 and 7:35.
The late bell rings at 7:45a. Please escort your child to the office to sign them in if you are late.